Let’s talk cookies or more specifically thin VS. thick. Personally, I love all cookies but some people have strong preferences. Take my brother for example; he likes a thick cookie with a soft middle. I have given him thin cookies before that our out of this world good but he doesn’t budge. The man likes what he likes. Nonetheless, in my eyes Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies have to be thin and chewy. It is the only kind cookie I wont take any other way.Peanut butter doesn’t melt in your mouth, its sticky and gooey.
Then when you don’t add flour, the peanut butter becomes the star and I believe the cookie should mirror the peanut butter in its natural state. However, I am willing to bend a little bit. You can decrease the brown sugar to get a softer cookie and chill the dough to ensure it wont flatten as much. Honestly, you can’t go wrong either way. These Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies take less than 5 minutes to pull together and only 10 minutes until they are in your belly.
- 1 cup all-natural chunky or smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon corn starch
- ⅓ cup chocolate chip
- ⅛ cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix peanut butter and both sugars until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Crack in one egg, baking soda, corn starch and beat on medium speed for another 2 minutes or until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll into walnut sized balls and create a cris-cross pattern with a fork. Sprinkle sprinkles on top of each cookie. Bake for 10 minutes, until barely browned.