Posted on 30 March, 2013

Easter Brunch Menu + Bites Around The Web

Recipe

IMG_9342

Holly Molly! Is Easter really tomorrow? Where did the time go? If you are anything like me and don’t have a clue what to cook, check out the Easter Brunch Menu I developed for The Capitol Hill Times. It features Lemon Raspberry Coffee Cake, Mushroom and Goat Cheese Frittata, Sweet and Spicy Bacon and Roasted Asparagus with Panko Bread Crumbs. The star, in my humble opinion, is the Sweet and Spicy Bacon. Peoples eyes will widen at the first bite and exclaim it’s the best thing they have ever eaten!

IMG_9330

Jump on over to The Capitol Hill Times to check it out this easy but lip smacking good Easter Brunch Menu.

Easter Bites around the web:

Kitchen Meets Girl – Twenty Easter Brunch Recipes

Sallys Baking Addiction – Twenty Five Easter Brunch & Dessert Ideas

The Domestic Rebel – Cannoli – Filled French Toast Nuggets

Crazy for Crust – Bacon Maple Cinnamon Rolls

The Novice Chef Blog – Coconut Cupcakes (With Coconut Easter Nests!)

Wanna Be a  Country Cleaver – Potato Dill Frittata with Vermont White Cheddar Hollandaise

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

• Reply sally @ sallys baking addiction 30 March, 2013 at 8:02 pm

I can’t believe Easter is tomorrow already too! Crazy how time flies. :) Thanks for linking up to my Easter recipes!
    sally @ sallys baking addiction recently posted…Recipe Contest: Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Cookies.My Profile

• Reply kelly @ hidden fruits and veggies 31 March, 2013 at 1:30 pm

i feel like every year, time moves faster and faster. im still stuck back at christmas!
    kelly @ hidden fruits and veggies recently posted…Oven Roasted Veggie LasagnaMy Profile

• Reply crazyforcrust 1 April, 2013 at 9:28 pm

Thanks for the shout out! And you meal is making me hungry. :)
    crazyforcrust recently posted…The Best Orange Frosted BrowniesMy Profile

• Reply Mrs. Herb 1 April, 2013 at 11:04 pm

All of those recipes look amazing! I like the idea of Easter brunch… actually I like the idea of brunch anytime :-) I think I would especially love the mushroom and goat cheese fritatta! Hope you had a great Easter!
    Mrs. Herb recently posted…Cranberry Orange CookiesMy Profile

• Reply Nicole 2 April, 2013 at 4:49 pm

I would have brunch all the time if I could!

• Reply PapaLos @ The Man, The Chef, The Dad 2 April, 2013 at 1:19 am

I agree, this brunch menu sounds freaking awesome. The next time I make bacon I’m going to get my sweet and spicy on.

I need to make brunch more often.
    PapaLos @ The Man, The Chef, The Dad recently posted…A Pie of Ice and FireMy Profile

• Reply Nicole 2 April, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Brunch is one of my favorite meals! I look forward to it every Sunday.