Welcome to 2014! How was everybody’s first day of the year? Mine was uneventful yet exciting because I finally found a company to promote my eBook coming out this February. If you didn’t know already, I write romance novels at night and it has been a life long dream of mine to see my work published. So pumped! Anyways, moving on to this single lady Lemon White Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup.
When my boyfriend and I broke up in July, I had to figure out how to cook and bake again. Since we lived together for three years, dinners served two – four (he ate a lot) and a dozen cookies never lasted long. Now though that extra food goes to waste so I came up with single lady meals. Blasting pop music and dancing in your underwear is not required yet highly encouraged. To kick off this new segment, I made a Lemon White Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup. Within in seconds, you have a warm gooey cookie that taste like summer. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Granulated White Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of firmly packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 Drops of Vanilla Extract
- Small Pinch of Kosher Salt
- 1 egg yolk
- Scant ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 overflowing tablespoons of white chocolate chips
- Melt butter in a microwave safe mug. Add sugar, vanilla, salt and lemon zest. Stir to combine. Mix in egg yolk.
- Add flour, then stir again. Look its cookie dough!
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 40 seconds. Eat right away!