I still haven’t bought eggs or milk hence another Vegan recipe. Although at this point, I am considering never buying those two ingredients again. The last few recipes I have created have turned out delicious without them. Who would have thought? By the way, did you notice the gif below? After 6 hours, I learned how to create one! I am pee in your pants excited about it. The syrup drenching the pancakes is memorizing.
Speaking of pancakes, these Vegan Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Pancakes are my favorite after school snack turned into breakfast. The apple slice goes right on top of the pancake batter while it’s cooking which means you get a piece of apple in every bite. Also, the peanut butter is all in your face but in a good way. These pancakes are the perfect way to start any morning. Enjoy!
- 1¼ cups flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 apple, cored and sliced thinly.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large measuring cup, stir together milk and peanut butter til smooth. Fold the wet into the dry ingredients until a batter is formed. Do not over mix.
- Lightly oil a nonstick saute pan or griddle over medium heat. Spoon the batter by ¼ cupfuls into the pan. Place an apple slice on top of batter. Cook for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve with maple syrup