As much as I complained about summer being over, it’s still eighty degree’s outside and sunny. Turning the oven on in this kind of heat is torture. The problem is though, I crave cookies like water. So what is a girl gonna? Answer: No-bake cookies!
These No-bake Chocolate Coconut Cookies taste like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. Absolutely delicious!
- 1¾ cups sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 cups quick oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Dump oats, peanut butter, coconut, chocolate chips, and vanilla in a large bowl. Set it aside.
- Over medium-high heat, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa powder in a large saucepan. Let the mixture come to a rolling boil for 1 full minute.
- Fold the hot sugar mixture into the ingredients in the bowl until well mixed, melty, and blended. Spoon the mixture onto a piece of waxed paper or parchment paper. Let rest until cool and firm.
Recipe from Babble